[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Ubuntu 8.04 / Evergreen 1.2.3.1 VMWare image corrupted

makekee at msu.ac.zw makekee at msu.ac.zw
Tue Jun 16 05:22:52 EDT 2009

Hi guys

I have been trying to download the vmware image for evergreen 1.2.3.1 from
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=server:1.2:ubuntu804:readme for the
past 2 days. The downloaded zip file Ubuntu804.zip is 534 810kb and when i try
to unzip the file, right at te end of the process, winzip tells me that "Some
data in your zipped file is damaged - CRC check failed"

I tried to download the same image using 3different machines and still the same
mesage appears.Is there a different working link to this image file?

Ephraim
MSU Library