[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Program proposals selected

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Wed Mar 4 14:50:35 EST 2009

Dear Evergreen community folks (or as I saw it on Twitter, "folx"),

The conference committee met today and program proposal messages are wending
their way through the Interwebs as we speak. What a great batch of
proposals! We're very excited about the program lineup and think you will be
as well.

We will have a preliminary program up on the web very soon (and note that
programs may move once attendees indicate which ones they plan to
attend--which those of you attending will get a chance to do!).

There will be more conference activity and information in a day or two --
we're just digging ourselves out of program-proposal mode!