[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Lightning talk about the Evergreen conference

K.G. Schneider kgs at freerangelibrarian.com
Wed Mar 25 17:35:39 EDT 2009

I keep getting asked what a lightning talk is, since that's one of a number
of user-centered opportunities at the 2009 Evergreen International
Conference (register at http://www.solinet.net/evergreen).

So I made a lightning talk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j73Mst1-SQg

If I can do this on YouTube, you can do this in front of 150 of your
Evergreen buddies. :-) (Oh and if you have videos to contribute, note I set
up an EvergreenILS account on YouTube... just lemme know where they are! We
could probably get more formal and get a channel, but this was a start.)