[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Ftp cannot install js-1.7.0.tar.gz

makekee at msu.ac.zw makekee at msu.ac.zw
Thu May 21 08:56:43 EDT 2009

hi guys

I am doing a fresh install of evergreen. I am following the document at
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=server_installation:debian_gentoo_ubuntu_prerequisites_makefile

At number 6 it says i should give this command sudo make -f Makefile.install
ubuntu, everything goes well until the terminal tries to install
js-1.7.0.tar.gz from mozilla. the terminal give me this error message -

 ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/js/js-1.7.0.tar.gz
  (try: 2) => `js-1.7.0.tar.gz'
Connecting to ftp.mozilla.org|63.245.208.138|:21... failed: Connection timed
out.
Retrying.

It keeps on doing this until it finally gives up. Can i skip this stage?

Ephraim