[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Open source ILS and OPAC

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:10:32 EDT 2009

Scott,

There are two institutions in California that are probably similar in size
and requirements to you.  They are William Jessup University who installed
and is using Evergreen, and Pacifica Graduate Institute who is in the
process of installing Koha.

The Library Director at Jessup is Kevin Pischke.  The person handling the
Koha project at Pacifica is Erin Barta.

Lori Ayre