[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hello!

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Dec 16 13:44:43 EST 2010

Right Dan, in retrospect, I should have learned more about how the PO
files operate on Launchpad.  In the future, it seems that translating
using a downloaded copy of the PO file from Launchpad would be most
effective; and then uploading it back.  In this case, we'll pull a copy
of the PO file to add strings for all the contents we can find in the
local copy of opac.dtd that we'll be getting from the library's
volunteer (yay for Hagaman Library, East Haven, CT!).

More to come, thanks for helping us move in the right direction.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator