[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Logging in via the staff client for the first time

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Sat Feb 13 00:28:32 EST 2010

> Please help!  We've banged our head against this problem for *hours* tonight, and are getting really frustrated.

Hi Hannah,

Someone else may be able to point to the problem immediately, but I
tend to follow steps like the ones on this wiki page to narrow things
down:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=troubleshooting:checking_for_errors

Hopefully this can get us a little closer to figuring out what is wrong.

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference!
It is being held April 20 - 23, 2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and
Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/