[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Another try importing holdings using MARC importer/exporter (Vandelay)

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Mon Jan 18 17:15:50 EST 2010

Hello Repke,

Replying on behalf of Francene, we very recently discovered that holdings import only happens if you also check "Auto-Import Non-Colliding Records" (the holdings import code is executed within the auto-import code).  We have successfully reimported a handful of records using 852 and are now working out our current 949 format.  Once we get that working, I think I will take a stab at getting holdings import working when importing one-by-one from the queue.

Dan

Daniel Wells, Library Programmer Analyst dbw2 at calvin.edu
Hekman Library at Calvin College
616.526.7133