[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bookbags in Staff Client

Melissa Lefebvre mlefebvre at biblio.org
Wed Jan 27 14:08:17 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

We are planning on bringing up a 1.6 client for our 4 developmental partners
and are in the process of writing documentation and setting policies, and I
have a question.  We noticed that when staff via the client put items in a
bookbag, when they go to view the bookbag, no URL is listed.  Is there a way
to see what the URL is for the bookbag in the staff client?  We want staff
to be able to make lists and then send that URL off to their webmaster to
put on their website, without needing to sign into the OPAC to do so.  The
main reason we don't want them to sign into the OPAC is that we don't want
staff to reset the password for the account that will be shared among
various circulation stations within that library.  Do other libraries
accomplish this another way?

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa S. Lefebvre