[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Password Reset feature

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed Jul 7 15:39:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am testing the new password reset feature in 1.6.1.1. When I click the "Forgot your password?" I sometimes get the "The system could not process your request for a password reset. Please try again, or contact circulation staff for assistance. " and sometimes I get nothing. I am wondering if there is a switch to turn this on somewhere?

Dan, I did find your presentation at: http://www.coffeecode.net/uploads/talks/2010/PasswordResetLightningTalk.odp.

I have also ensured that the user name, barcode and email address is active and entered correctly.  I am using my information.

if it could be a missing piece or have a mis-configuration, which log file is best for tracking this down or where could I start looking?

Here are my system details:
OS: Ubuntu, Lucid Lynx
EG version: 1.6.1.1
Postgresql: 8.4
Locale of OPAC: en-CA
OPAC skin: Default

Thanks,
Robert

This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the individual or entity named in the message. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible
to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is prohibited. If this communication was received in error, please
notify the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy
the original message.