[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report for weeding

Caroline Derksen CDerksen at cariboord.bc.ca
Tue Jun 22 12:10:01 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm looking for a report that identifies titles that have not circulated in 3 years. I was wondering if anyone had a similar report - or any other report useful to weeding - that they wouldn't mind sharing?

Cheers,
Caroline Derksen

Area Librarian
Williams Lake Branch Library
Suite A 180 North 3rd Avenue
Williams Lake, BC  V2G 2A4
P: 250-392-3630 Ext 220
F: 250-392-3518

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that using, disclosing, copying or distributing the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.