[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Copy marc record

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Thu Nov 4 13:34:24 EDT 2010

So far we have not found a way to do so in Evergreen, but I have found
that I can copy and modify records easily using a freeware program
called MarcEdit
(http://people.oregonstate.edu/~reeset/marcedit/html/index.php).  I tend
to run everything through MarcEdit since it allows batch changes and
does an excellent job.

Deanna Frazee

Killeen City Library System