[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Copy marc record

Johnson J.P. J.P.Johnson at swansea.ac.uk
Fri Nov 5 05:14:55 EDT 2010

I'm experimenting with Evergreen 2.0 alpha, and the way I've found to do this is:

Edit the record you want to copy
Select "Flat Text Editor"
Select the entire text with the mouse or Ctrl-A
Copy it with Ctrl-C
Create a new MARC record, and in Flat Text Editor, Ctrl-A to select everything and then Shift-Insert to paste the original record.

--
Paul Johnson

South West Wales Higher Education Partnership
Swansea University, UK