[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Digital Bookplates, URLs in item records

Elizabeth Thomsen et at noblenet.org
Thu Nov 18 14:53:05 EST 2010

Thanks!  But is there any way to have a copy note (or any field other
than 856) include a link?

We have also thought about using a located URI in the bib record for
links, which might be OK for some things, but not for bookplates which
are really copy-specific.

--
Elizabeth Thomsen, Member Services Manager
NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange
E-mail: et at noblenet.org