[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Details of fiscal sponsorship agreement for Evergreen & Conservancy

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Fri Oct 22 13:42:38 EDT 2010

Couple of things about the Evergreen-Governance-L archive... we've noticed that some of the messages have been corrupted somehow... I'll look into the extent and hopefully why this might be happening.  Also, as Ben Shum pointed out to me, the file attachments are removed for the archive and there is not a way (currently) we can turn on file attachment archiving without affecting all other GPLS lists and we don't want other lists to be affected.  While we continue to use the governance list, we will probably want to seek a "web-permanent" way to link to our documents.

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150