[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about 007s in 1.6 and/or 2.0

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Sep 29 12:27:49 EDT 2010

> Before we report this as a bug, we would like to know if the problem is
> resolved in other versions. If you are cataloging in either 1.6 or 2.0,
> could you test and let me know, either on or off list, whether or not the
> field can be entered correctly?

The hot keys are broken for me as well.  However, you can right-click
in any tag field and find dedicated menu options for Add/Replace 006,
007, and 008.  These appear to work correctly.

A bug report sounds good, not just for broken hot keys but maybe for
allowing control fields to be entered and saved as data fields in the
first place.

--
Jason Etheridge