[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about 007s in 1.6 and/or 2.0

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Sep 29 13:39:38 EDT 2010

That does add the control field (I forget about right clicking in the tag since it is so much easier to just type in the field in other cases. Scrolling down to the needed tag is cumbersome)

One of the problems with how this functions is that it is difficult to add the correct elements since there is nothing to guide you to the correct positions. For example, when you add either an 007 or an 006 in OCLCs connection client, subfields for the 007 and a grid for the 006 appear. When either the grid or the record is saved, the subfield markers disappear.

We are also having a problem with records with other control fields saved as data fields

Thanks!

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128