[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Acquisitions - Examples of Line Item and Provider Attribute Definitions and Holding Tags

Rayner, June raynerj at einetwork.net
Thu Apr 7 14:58:16 EDT 2011

Hi Folks

Thanks to the folks (PINES, ESI, DIG) that put together the 2.0 Acquisitions and Serials documents, they are very helpful.

I've been trying to find some examples of Line Item and Provider Attribute Definitions and Holdings Tags.    I've haven't been able to find any either from a search or on the 2.0 demo servers.    Does anyone have examples that they can share?

Thanks

June Rayner
ILS Application Team
eiNetwork