[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen as Media Resource Management Tool?

Michael Ambrosino mambrosino at pnca.edu
Wed Apr 13 14:44:24 EDT 2011

Tara,

Our Media Resource Center (or commonly called "The Cage") currently supports
a home grown solution that allows for AV checkout, inventory and reservation
services. The service allows students and faculty to reserve an checkout a
wide variety of cameras, AV carts, cables, lights and computer equipment.
The idea of using Evergreen is that we could collapse the service into a
Library services mechanisms.

Sincerely,

Michael Ambrosino
Director of Information Technology
503-821-8956 | Office
503-226-3587 | Fax
PNCA | Pacific Northwest College of Art
1241 NW Johnson St | Portland | Oregon | 97209
mambrosino at pnca.edu
www.pnca.edu
PNCA connecting students to the world through fine art and design education.