[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] What now? Again.

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Sun Apr 17 14:24:13 EDT 2011

> The latest is that every time we check out we are getting the message
> below.
<snip>
> The message looks correct in that the items look like they are getting
> checked out but the natives are getting restless at the long delay
> before it appears and having to click past it every time.  Any notion
> why this 'error' message is there, what sort of things might trigger it
> and how I might squash it?
<snip>
>        "ilsevent":"",
>        "textcode":"SUCCESS",
<snip>

The staff client is expecting SUCCESS events to have a value of 0 in
the "ilsevent" field.  I can reproduce this if I delete the entry for
SUCCESS from /openils/var/data/ils_events.xml, though I doubt you've
done any such thing.

My guess is that it's related to localization/I18N, and Evergreen
isn't finding a suitable entry for SUCCESS.

--
Jason Etheridge