[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2012 EG International Conference planning survey

Borger, Shauna SBorger at library.IN.gov
Thu Aug 18 10:29:05 EDT 2011

Hello everyone!

The 2012 EG International Conference program committee has created a planning survey for the 2012 conference. All prospective attendees are invited to fill out the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KJG3WSM

The goal of this survey is to gather information on what prospective attendees would like to see at the 2012 conference in terms of programs, after conference events, etc. We hope to get responses from across our diverse user group: developers, trainers, administrators and front-line users. Please feel free to share the survey link with colleagues.

The survey will close on August 31, 2011.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Shauna Borger
Evergreen Indiana Coordinator

Indiana State Library