[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] .iso file?

Jesse Ephraim JEphraim at roanoketexas.com
Thu Aug 18 15:04:24 EDT 2011

Rick;

Thank you very, very much!

Jesse Ephraim

Director, Roanoke Public Library
308 S. Walnut
Roanoke, Texas 76262
(817) 491-2691
jephraim at roanoketexas.com

From: Rick Mason [mailto:rick at libology.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 11:02 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Cc: Jesse Ephraim
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] .iso file?

Hi Jesse,

This was sent to the list in July (the link to the .iso file is in the last section of the e-mail):

On 14 July 2011 14:57, Dan Scott <dan at coffeecode.net><mailto:dan at coffeecode.net> wrote:

 Question - are the packages visible yet? Evergreen

at https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=evergreen&project=home%3Abjwebb%3Aevergreen and OpenSRF at ?

The build service site is a little labyrinth-like, to see the actual

binary packages you have to navigate to repositories, choose one, and

then Go to download repository. For example Debian 6.0[1] and Fedora

15[2]. These are the only distributions that are currently supported -

what is breaking the others is mostly non-existent or out of date

dependencies. I've also been building the packages on an Ubuntu PPA[3]

but I've not tested the install on ubuntu yet.

[1] http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/bjwebb:/evergreen/Debian_6.0/

[2] http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/bjwebb:/evergreen/Fedora_15/

[3] https://launchpad.net/~bjwebb67-googlemail/+archive/evergreen<https://launchpad.net/%7Ebjwebb67-googlemail/+archive/evergreen>