[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hold queues and due dates

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Thu Feb 3 14:21:55 EST 2011

And on the otherside of this issue, knowing the due date does not really
indicate when the item will be available.  Many items are kept overdue,
returned at a different branch (requiring time to transfer) or even
returned early.  In the library world there is no way to guarentee when
an item will be available.  We'd rather not make promises based on ifey
information.