[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds settings in Evergreen

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Jan 10 16:38:24 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm also interested in hearing how other systems are using holds settings. I
was looking closely at stalling last week. I can see the appeal of using
stalling as a way to reduce delivery. However, I also would be concerned
about the delay that arises from stalling a hold, particularly in situations
where the pickup library does not own a title and is unlikely to check in a
copy of that title over the next few days. Are there many systems using
stalling?

Thank you,
Kathy Lussier

Kathy Lussier