[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holdings maintenance problems in 2.0 beta 5

Marjolein Kremer mkr at iisg.nl
Tue Jan 11 08:55:16 EST 2011

Hi,
We tested  acquisition in Evergreen 2.0 beta 5. After we created a purchase order, we received the order and transferred it to the catalog. The system automatically puts the "ACQ-number" in the Barcode field and the Call Number field. We tried to adjust the fields in the Holdings maintenance menu, we could not enter these fields. The only thing that can be adjusted is the Status field. The same applies to newly created records.  Is there something wrong in our settings or do others have these problems too? Could it be a bug in the virtual image? (Earlier we fixed a bug when we could not add an MFHD to a serial. The error message was:  "Forbidden, you don't have permission to acces/xul/server/cat/marcedit.xul on this server").

Marjolein Kremer
IISG