[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Item receiving in serial control view 2.0 beta 5

Marjolein Kremer mkr at iisg.nl
Tue Jan 11 09:04:12 EST 2011

Hi,

We created a serial subscription in the Alternate Serial Control interface. It all went well until we tried to receive items using Serial control view. The following error message appears:

FIXME: if you encounter this alert, please inform your IT/ILS helpdesk staff or your friendly Evergreen developers. Tue Jan 04 2011 15:01:54 GMT +0.100 cmd_receive_items failed! SERIAL_DISTRIBUTION_HAS_NO_CALL_NUMBER Units cannot be created for the given item because its associated distribution does not have a call number.
How can we solve this problem?

Marjolein Kremer

IISG