[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Item receiving in serial control view 2.0beta 5

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jan 13 14:51:38 EST 2011

Hi all,

I just tried creating a serial subscription in the serial control view and
came across a situation similar to the one Marjolein identified.

In his response, Lebbeous said:

In the Serial
> Control View's model of things, a call number has to be
> applied to the distribution, and items of all issuances that
> are predicted or created within that distribution will share
> the same call number.

However, when I am setting up a distribution in the Serial Control View, I
am unable to enter a call number. It appears as if there is an empty
dropdown menu where I would select a call number, but I'm not sure where it
is pulling the data from. How do I add a call number to the distribution?

BTW - I'm having much more success with this view now than I did the first
time I tested it a couple of months ago. The call number appears to be my
only stumbling block at the moment. Thanks to Dan and Lebbeous for all of
your work on serials.

Kathy
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator