[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Template Toolkit OPAC - Drop Down Format Problem

Kristi Chadwick kchadwick at cwmars.org
Tue Jun 7 15:01:45 EDT 2011

Hi,

At C/W MARS I am working with the Template Toolkit on our training
server. I am finding that the Format/Item Type drop-down is not working
on either the basic or advanced search screens. Both are calling the
same "mattype" attribute, but I am not having any luck tracing where
this is being called from to see where the error is in loading it.  You
can see the field is blank at
http://eg-training.cwmars.org/eg/opac/advanced. I have seen this working
fine on other installations that are testing Template Toolkit.

Also, can someone remind me where I need to go to edit the format
drop-downs (removing some of the languages/audiences) within these
pages?

Thanks!

Kristi

--