[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 008 field and leader

Joel Harbottle Joel.Harbottle at hotmail.com.au
Sat Jun 25 10:51:05 EDT 2011

Hi Mieke,

I know with the 008 tag in Evergreen you can click on the line and highlight
the 070101 and change it to the current date, e.g., 110625, and then just
complete the 008 tag as you normally would, either directly in the text of
the tag, or via the table/grid at the top of the MARC Editor screen.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards,
Joel