No subject

Tue Jun 7 22:28:46 EDT 2011

I've said this before on this list, but whatever the release cycle needs to be in order to keep a good development pace (because keeping developers going strong is obviously a huge priority for open source projects), I would be most comfortable with a timed support policy (probably 12 months minimum) so we can plan our upgrade windows far into the future and not just around whenever the development team deems that a new release is appropriate.

That's my two cents! ;-)

Thanks for bringing this issue to the list, Jason.

Chris