[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] newbie evergreen server build - en-GB

Jonathan Field jonathan.field at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Nov 23 14:56:19 EST 2011

Hi John,

I don't normally have a problem installing the en-GB. This is what I do.

In psql,

evergreen=# SELECT code, marc_code, name, description FROM
config.i18n_locale;

If your language is NOT there, then you need to add it

evergreen=# INSERT INTO config.i18n_locale (code, marc_code, name,
description) VALUES ('en-GB', 'eng', 'English (British)', 'British
English');

psql -h localhost -U evergreen -f
Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/950.DATA.seed-values-en-GB.sql

There's some other stuff here if that helps?

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:customizations:i18n

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=backend-devel:i18n

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=server_installation:adding_localizations

Thanks