[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Course Reserves

Elizabeth Longwell blongwel at eou.edu
Mon Nov 28 17:57:14 EST 2011

Tom,

We add a couple marc tags to each reserve bibliographic record, one
which is indexed for course and one which is indexed for instructor.
The indexing allows students and staff to search the library catalog
for all reserves belonging to a course or instructor. A search widget
for reserves is available on the library's home page. We utilize
specific reserve circ modifiers and loan durations to drive
circulation policy and have a shelving location to indicate where the
reserves are housed.

Beth Longwell
System Manager
Sage Library System