[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen on Ubuntu 11.04 + Comments on using Evergreen for only cataloging only?

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Wed Sep 14 11:42:23 EDT 2011

Russel
Any particular reason you are running 11.04 the recommendation is to use
latest LTS (long term support) release for Ubuntu. You could of course
downgrade the xulrunner to 1.9.2 and try if you are using the client on
the server to test. Note that the windows staff client available on the
downloads page comes bundled with the expected version of xulrunner.

Cheers

--

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS