[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Open Source

Jeffrey Bond catalyst.ils at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:22:26 EDT 2012

Hi Evergreen Community,

Myself and two other team members are currently sitting on the sidelines
waiting for contracts to show up at Catalyst IT Services, a company
based out in Oregon. We came across Evergreen and thought it would be a
good experience for us, help the community, and give our company some
open source "cred". We'd love to help, but we're having a hard time
figuring out where we could contribute or what we could contribute. Any
help or direction would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to
working with all of you.

Jeffrey Bond
503 730 8250
jBond at catalystitservices.com