[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] documentation for features in 2.3

Sally Fortin sfortin at esilibrary.com
Tue Aug 14 08:57:40 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I've written documentation for a few features in 2.3 that were funded by
King County Library System.  The features provide added functionality
for those working in or tracking actions in the circulation module.
Documented features include the following:

  * Expanding the work log
  * Print holds slip with landscape layout
  * Display hold types on pull lists
  * (Additions to) Standing penalties
  * (Additions to) Triggered events and notices

This documentation can be accessed in asciidoc and html format on the
ESI website at:

http://www.esilibrary.com/esi/availableDocs.php

I've updated the 2.3 outline with this documentation, adding it in
places that make sense to me where there is no explicit heading listed.
We can move it around later if we need to do so.  I've followed Robert's
(?) example of noting the ESI address where the documentation can be found.

I'm finishing up a few more pieces of documentation that were funded by
King County and will get them posted soon.

Thanks,
Sally

--
Sally Fortin