[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Inventory module

Buzzy Nielsen buzzy at hoodriverlibrary.org
Fri Dec 14 15:49:41 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

Our consortium (Sage Library System) potentially has access to a bit of
money that we could use to further develop Evergreen. In thinking of
projects that would benefit all of our members and other Evergreen
libraries, we were thinking about an inventory module. Specifically,
we're looking for a module that would allow for member libraries to
conduct thorough inventories and produce reports of missing items, etc.,
without requiring intervention of a systems administrator. I hope that
makes sense!

Is there already an effort underway to develop such a module? If so,
whom would I contact to learn more about what's happening and how we
could contribute to the efforts?

Thanks for your help with this!

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen