[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.3.2 and 2.2.4 released

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Thu Dec 20 16:19:14 EST 2012

Hi all,

Evergreen 2.3.2 and 2.2.4 have been released.  These releases contain
a number of bugfixes since the last releases back in November.  See
this page for links to the source code, staff client, release notes,
changelog and more: http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads.php

The bugfixes covered in this releases include improvements to
Acquisitions, the TPAC, translations, documentation, and more.

Bill Erickson (the release maintainer for the Evergreen 2.3 series)
and I would like to extend our thanks to all the awesome contributors
around the Evergreen community.  Their names are not only to be found
in the change logs included with these releases, but on our community
mailing lists where issues are raised and problems are solved, on
Launchpad, on IRC, and most of all, in the libraries.

Thanks everyone!

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley