[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Error message when trying to import a bib recordvia39.50

Maggie Buckholz maggieb at ci.burlington.wa.us
Tue Feb 21 11:27:13 EST 2012

Hi John

We've had several OCLC records (over the past year) that we can't get to
upload into Evergreen.  Sometimes we get the error message "Sorry an
error has occurred." We don't always get an error message, the records
just won't pass out of the upload queue.  With some prior records, we
would download them again from OCLC and they might go through.  We also
referred some to Equinox Software Inc. and they fixed some bad fixed
fields, MARC tags, or bad notes fields and then the records would load.
Now we have six remaining records that still won't load - and we don't
see anything wrong with these.  We're working with Equinox Software Inc.
to try to figure out what's the issue with this batch of six.  We'll let
you know what we find out.  If you discover anything, please let us know
too!

Maggie Buckholz, Library Director
Burlington Public Library
820 E Washington Ave