[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Error message when trying to import a bib record via39.50

John R. Clark berek at tds.net
Sat Feb 25 23:18:28 EST 2012

Hi folks,

I can now say with reasonable accuracy that my problem was the result of
a 520 field that Evergreen did not like. I generally catalog my records
in Innovative's Millennium software as we're part of the statewide
library consortium here in Maine. Once they have been added to MaineCat
(130.111.64.9), I import them into our Maine Balsam consortium. I had
another bib this morning that I added a rather lengthy 520 to and it
choked when I tried importing it. Once I went back into Millennium and
removed the 520, it came in slick as a smelt. I added the 520 to both
records and life was good again. Hope this is helpful to others.

Regards,
John Clark,
Hartland (ME) Public Library