[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron search - limit results

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Feb 28 10:41:05 EST 2012

Fiona,

I'm not an expert in this area but I think you might need to provide info
about you've set up your organizational hierarchies. Can you include info
about that. I think it will help people help you.

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling