[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] bookings module - media bookings

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:44:06 EST 2012

Thanks Gordana,

Not being able to edit an existing booking seems to be the biggest pain
point, and might be a deal breaker for us. How do you deal with this?

Yesterday we had a faculty member who was picking up a booking late (they
had 8 films, two of which were not ours, so staff had created a brief bib
so they would be in our system). The staff person had to cancel all 8
bookings, create two new brief bibs and then recreate 8 bookings, capture
the items, then check them out to the faculty member.

Do you allow people to pick up bookings late?

Thanks again,
Tara