[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Deposit Fees

Debbie Hensler hensler at hslc.org
Tue Jul 3 16:34:38 EDT 2012

I have Deposit? set to Yes and a Deposit Amount entered. The item is
checked out and the fee paid. But on check in, there's not a refund due
on the Bills screen; in the History I can see the transaction for the
deposit (Last Billing Type of System: Deposit) and the amount paid on
the Payments tab.

Debbie

--
Deborah Hensler