[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Floating Collections using Evergreen

Sue Graziano grazianos at santacruzpl.org
Sat Jul 14 12:23:24 EDT 2012

Please, I wish to contact any library that has used Evergreen to
implement floating collections.  I've looked through the discussions
and have seen this request several times over the last two years.  Is
it possible there are no Evergreen libraries with floating
collections?

I'm experimenting with our Leased Books collection using the copy
buckets to make floating changes.  But I can't imagine using the copy
bucket method for our entire collection.  I want a magic on/off
switch!

Thank you,

Sue Graziano
Collection Development Librarian