[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Looking for the 'master' of the bookings module

Trisha Cantwell Keene tcantwell at coa.edu
Wed Jun 6 14:41:32 EDT 2012

Hi.
We are scrutinizing (or trying to) the bookings module for our AV equipment.
One of our issues is our multi-part kits, another is letting items go out
until the reservation is booked, messages to the library staff, permissions
for different groups of patrons.
We'd love to speak with someone who may have mastered the module as we
attempt to figure out if it's going to meet our needs.
Thanks in advance,
Trisha

--
Trisha Cantwell Keene
Associate Director

(207) 801-5661
(207) 288-2328 Fax
tcantwell at coa.edu

"Google can bring you back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can
bring you back the right one."  The Guardian (London)