[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How to remove previously used hostnames in EG client?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Nov 5 11:32:20 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

I have several EG 2.2 workstations that were registered with both our
production server and our test server hostnames. Automatically the EG
client remembers previously used server hostnames/IPs. In this case I
would like to remove the entry in the hostnames drop down menu for our
test server to avoid confusion in the future. Regretfully, if I
uninstall the EG client I and reinstall it, the entries remain the
same. Could someone provide me pointers on how to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,
Yamil