[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How to remove previously used hostnames in EG client?

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Mon Nov 5 11:44:26 EST 2012

Hi all, Yamil,

Please forgive any duplication, but if you are on Windows, it's a matter of
going into the user's profile and finding the open-ils folders and deleting
them. On Windows XP, this can be found:

Local disk-->documents and settings-->username-->Application
data-->Open-ILS.

You might also try looking in the Local Settings-->Applicatin data folder
for the same structure.

I'm sure Windows 7 (possibly 8) has the same basic structure.

----------------------

There might be another method of doing this without completely removing the
folders, but this has been pretty effective for me in the past.

Tony

--
Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org