[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Table colors on new TPAC?

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Tue Oct 30 13:00:08 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Please forgive any duplication, but have been working on our newly
installed 2.3 TPAC this morning.  Fairly new to all of this, but two
questions:

1.  Altering table cell colors from gray to another color.

2.  Positioning of the top page and results to centered (like King County
has theirs).

I've found the colors.tt2 file, but that doesn't seem to alter the cell
colors in the results.  I'm sure there's something I'm missing here.

Does anyone have any pointers for me?

Thank you in advance....

Tony

Tony Bandy