[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] new marc templates

Beth Longwell blongwel at eou.edu
Wed Sep 26 08:30:34 EDT 2012

Araik,

In opensrf.xml you should have a line to represent each marc template you
wish to display in the staff client. For example, to have both a book and a
serial template choice you would have the following:

<marctemplates>

<K_book>/openils/var/templates/marc/k_book.xml</K_book>

<K_serial>/openils/var/templates/marc/k_serial.xml</K_serial>
</marctemplates>

Hope this helps,

Beth Longwell
System Manager