[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] EG2013 dinner for family attendees?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Apr 9 10:13:27 EDT 2013

As I'm sitting in the airport with my spouse, my 6 year old, and my 4 year
old, I was wondering if anyone else attending the conference with children
in tow would be interested in getting together for a dinner to give the
children a chance to meet and significant others a chance to (potentially)
coordinate some daytime plans...

Perhaps Wednesday night? If interested, shoot me an email and I'll try to
work something out... This is probably something where the details are best
worked out off the list, to avoid annoying everyone :)