[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Notification/Action Triggers and Family (Group) Accounts

Deana Cunningham deana.cunningham at granvillecounty.org
Thu Dec 12 12:29:18 EST 2013

Hello again!

We would like to set up our overdue procedure so that Evergreen will print address labels and letters, as well as send reminder emails, during different stages of the process. Anyone who has some familiarity with getting the notification/action triggers process to produce print results willing to talk about it off list?

Also, my director wants to know what the ramifications are of using the group account feature for patron registration. We were told that the lead account on a group would receive any notifications that were sent regarding overdue items. My director is concerned that if we grouped family cards it would violate children's privacy if parents received detailed lists of overdue items.

As always, thanks in advance for any information!

Deana Cunningham
Branch Manager, South Branch Library
1550 S. Campus Dr.
Creedmoor, NC 27522